After years of toiling with the idea of creating a little gift guide I thought this might be the perfect day to do it. It’s below freezing outside and so I’ll cozy up inside and give you a nice collection of things I’ve seen this year (some from a little further back…) that I love and want to share. Some I’m thankful to already own and others I’ll try to check off as life works it out!
These are things that I enjoy, so I assume that if you enjoy them too you might be a wine aficionado, a traveler and a lover of the good life.
Click the image below to see the collection and once you’re done I hope you’ll share with me what you’d put on your list!
- Wine Folly’s Essential Guide to Wine
- Oopsmark Bicycle Wine Rack
- Wine Pairing Towel Set
- Passion Planner
- Moleskin City Notebooks
- Wine Molecule Necklace
- Personalized Leather Keychain/Bag Tags
- Rudsak Hermine Wallet/Clutch/Purse
- Tom Ford Oud Wood Perfume
- Ona Union Street Camera Messenger Bag
- Francis Kurkdjian’s Le Beau Parfum
- Luckies of London Scratch Map Travel Edition
- Claudie Pierlot + Saint James Wool Sweater
- Kubb Brothers Handmade Kubb Set
- Day of Games Petanque Set
- Saint James Mariner Umbrella
- Atelier Du Vin Crystal Good Size Flutes and Good Size #2 Glasses
- Revol France Creme Brulée Dish
- Metro Wine Map of France
- Wusthof Cook’s Knife with Blackwood Handle
- Atelier Du Vin French/English Combined Wine Tasting Guide